LORI TESTIMONY FROM CANADA
Hello Doctor Nicole, with much gratitude I am writing to show my deep appreciation to MOCORE and also for your awesome support all through my time of using your life changing medication. Perhaps you might have forgotten. Quick reminder, I contacted you 2 years ago, and I told you, you were my last hope of being cured from Parkinson's disease or will have to end my life. l will never forget the encouragement I received from you that I should never give up, that when dawn is near, the night gets darker, I have prayed you build a blog one day, where I can share my story so others would read and have a reason to fight on. I know you receive hundreds of testimonies; I pray mine will be published.
I was diagnosed 3 years ago at age 53. My physical and social activity decline, negatively affecting the quality of my life and general health.
I have difficulty rising from a seated position and have balance issues. i fall most of the time, stiffness, body weakness, balance issues, depression
In desperation, I started visiting neurologists looking for a cure. Because I had stayed on these English medications long enough and I have not gotten a cure except more complications. I wanted other natural alternative devoid of side effects created by Levodopa and other anti-PD drugs. Well, my search continued until someone suggested Herbs as a better alternative to treatment. But what do I know about Herbs, I am not an Herbalist so I know little about Herbs. I did more findings on various blogs where I saw lots of comment where people shared testimonies of being cured from PD of 3 years and more. Mine was stage 3, as I learned. Herbs had cured people diagnosed of generalized PD, I needed to get Herbal medication for PD. So I read a lot of blogs where people who shared their testimonies kept mentioning MOCORE ANTI-PARKINSON'S MEDICATION. I searched for a blog on MOCORE i didn't find one. I just followed the email address of Doctor Nicole that was shared on these testimonies; I got lucky when I got a reply from Dr. Nicole. I followed his instruction, used MOCORE in less than 2 months, my frequent falling and inability to move well reduced drastically. Within a period of 5 months, I was cured. I went back to my neurologist, where I was checked up and marked PD free.
Long story right I can say all this in 10 lines, but if you are reading this, I want you know that MOCORE is the main drug for you in the cure for PD. It worked for me; I believe it will work for you also. Again, Thanks Doc as I believe you will share my story.
I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteDr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
HIV
Herpes
Cancer
Chronic Disease
Asthma
Parkinson's disease
External infection
Als
Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
Heart Disease
Diabetes
Kidney Disease
Lupus
Epilepsy
Stroke
Eczema
Eating Disorder
Back Pain. etc
contact him for your solution.
HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES WITHIN 14DAYS WITH THE HELP OF DR OSAMU
ReplyDeleteHERBAL MEDICINE CONTACT DR OSAMU VIA
https://drosamuherbalcurecenter.wordpress.com/
I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore
blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRU
I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely
because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know
and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR OSAMU online
on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact
the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal
everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never
to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days
of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it
to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine
as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like
a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more
comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you
need his help,contact his Email: (drosamuherbalcure@gmail.com
You can contact him +2348150512404 or
WhatsApp him +2348150512404 He also have the herbs to cure difference cure
for any sickness (1) HERPES,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) HEPATITIS B,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA... kindly email DR OSAMU for your own cure if you have any
disease listed and his email drosamuherbalcure@gmail.com
HIS WEBSITE:
https://drosamuherbalcurecenter.wordpress.com/ His WhatsApp no
+2348150512404
ReplyDeleteMy dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 54.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle,but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.